Terms and Conditions
• This website is owned and operated by Darragh Pty Ltd ACN 162 499 345.
• Darragh Pty Ltd holds NSW Liquor Licence No LIQW880014668.
• These are Darragh’s terms of trade and if you place an order you will be taken to accept these terms in connection with your order.
• It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. If you purchase wine from us, you warrant that you are over the age of 18 years; and any person for whom you are obtaining the wine or to whom you will supply the wine is over the age of 18 years.
• All prices are in Australian dollars (AU$)
• Shipping charges where applicable are outlined in detail below and are payable in addition to the price of the wine.
• Subject to the limits below, anyone at the delivery address who receives wine is presumed to be authorised to receive the goods on your behalf.
• Subject to any special delivery instructions notified to us prior to delivery, the wine must be delivered to the person who ordered the wine or to another adult at the delivery address who is authorized to accept the order.
• If the shipment is damaged in transit or if for any other bona fide reason you are not satisfied with the wine then it may be returned by following the returns policy outlined below.
Dispatch and Delivery
• When you place an order with Darragh your goods will be sent to you via Australia Post. The postage costs will be displayed on the order form once you have provided your shipping address.
• We only send wine by the half-case (ie in multiples of six). Your order can consist of any mixed combination of wines.
• Orders valued at $300 or more are shipped free of charge within Australia.
• Please allow 5-7 business days for your order to be sent (and longer if interstate).
• If you live in the local area (Wentworth Falls to Mt. Victoria, postcodes 2780 to 2786) we also offer free personal delivery as a shipping option.
• Pick-ups can be made by arrangement. Please contact Jon directly to discuss this option.
• Postage costs are subject to change, in line with Australia Post costs.
Returns and Refunds
• Where any of our products are not satisfactory, please contact us within 14 days of receipt to discuss the problem. At Darragh’s sole discretion we can arrange for exchange, refund or for a credit note to be issued.
• We stand by our wines and would like to assure all customers that their feedback will be dealt with promptly and appropriately.
• Darragh is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with anyone.
• Credit card payments are processed externally and securely by either the Commonwealth Bank or Paypal. No credit card details are ever collected or stored by Darragh.
• The personal information that we ask for is only used to provide goods or services to you; for example, to complete a purchase from our online shop or order form.